- The course is one year's residential programme and is structured into Two Academic semesters.
- Students have to apply for CDC on their own at the end of the course.
- During the course, the attendance has to be maintained by the student as per DGS.
- Commencement Date/ Month (Feb/Aug 2022) may be changed by the Management with or without notice.
IMU CET EXAM DATES 2022 Batch
The tentative dates for the commencement of the Indian Maritime University Common Eligibility Test (IMU-CET) have been announced for the year 2022. Enrol yourself for Dns sponsorship August 2022 batch with VMS.
- The application forms will be available from the 1st week of May 2022 to the 2nd week of June 2022.
- If you are appearing for this exam, the admit cards will be available on the 3rd week of June 2022.
- The exam will be conducted on the 1st week of July 2022, and the results will be declared on the 2nd week of July 2022. Within the same week, you will be exposed to the counselling sessions as well.
IMU-CET Exam Pattern
If you are appearing for this exam for the first time, you must be aware of the exam pattern and duration.
- IMU-CET exam 2022 will be a computer-based examination, and you'll have to appear online to attend this examination.
- The question paper will be the objective type with multiple choices.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- For UG courses, the question paper will contain 200 questions, while for MBA and M.Tech. courses, there will be 120 questions.
- For filling in the correct options, you will be given one mark each.
- For unattempted or negative responses, there will be no negative marking.
Subjects Covered in Diploma in Nautical Science
The diploma in Nautical Science covers English Communication Skills, Applied Mathematics I, Nautical Physics and Electronics Paper I, Principles of Navigation Paper I, Ship Operation Technology Paper I, Naval Architecture I, Applied Mathematics II, Nautical Physics and Electronics Paper-II, Voyage Planning and Collision Prevention, Cargo work and Marine Communication Paper I, Environmental Science I, Marine Engineering and Control Systems, Applied Mathematics III, Nautical Physics and Electronics III.
Apart from the above-mentioned subjects, the Diploma in Nautical Science also covers other major subjects such as vibration and monitoring of vehicles and their structures.
During the pursuit of this course, you will get to know the making of the design of the seawalls and design breakwaters by the determination of the impact of the waves. Through the analysis, evaluation, and planning, the course includes the preparation method, presentation and the collection of data.
The dynamics of the onshore structures, fluid dynamics, coastal structures, and principles of naval architecture contribute to the major part of the course.
How to fill IMU-CET Application Form 2022?
There are a few steps to follow to fill up the application form 2022:
To avoid any error, visit the official site of IMU-CET to register yourself with a valid email address and mobile number.
After successful registration on the website, you have to proceed with filling the application form with valid personal details, academic, and communication details. You must fill in the correct details to avoid the cancellation of your form.
- Uploading of the Documents
As a final step, upload the scanned photographs, signature, mark sheet of 10th and 12th with SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate attached (if applicable).
After filling in all the details and uploading the details of the document, you will be redirected to pay the fee online through net banking and credit card or debit card. However, the application fee for different categories vary. It is highest for the general category and lowest for other categories.
Recheck the submitted details and agree to the submission of the form. This is the final step, and you can appear for the exam on the announced date.
Perks of Enrolling with VMS
When you enrol yourself with VMS for IMU-CET, we provide the coaching for DNS Sponsorship 2022 batch by expert professionals.
Just learning is not enough until you practice it. We provide mock tests to sharpen your learning till you improve your efficiency.
You get study notes for better preparation to help you stay ahead in the competitive curve. A majority of students struggle to get access to study material. With VMS, the students get the study notes prepared under the guidance of expert professionals.
We help candidates with proper guidance to ensure their selection in reputed IMU affiliated institutes. We provide end-to-end guidance with 100% sponsorship assistance.
The shortlisted candidates get notified via mail or mobile about their selection in the exam and appear for the interview. Complying with the rules and regulations of IMU, we prepare you for the interview by conducting the rehearsals with a Captain or a Retired Naval Officer.
How can a foreign student enrol in the course?
To get admission to IMU courses for UG and PG programmes, we enable direct admission to students from Abroad (DASA) scheme of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Have any queries related to the IMU CET Exam? Reach us to know more about DNS courses, Pre Sea Nautical Diploma, DNS Sponsorship August 2022 Batch, or IMU CET Exam dates 2022 batch.