Founded in 2015 by Vikesh Upadhyay, an experienced merchant mariner, mumbai maritime training institute has grown to become an industry leader in the marine sector. Guided by a strong work ethic and customer-first approach, VMS prides itself in providing complete end-to-end shipping solutions to ship owners and companies, and helping young aspirants start a successful career in merchant navy.
We Exist to Offer Our Expertise in Shipping to Shipping Companies & Sailors
Our mission is to provide world-class shipping solutions to ship owners, and help young talent start a career in merchant navy.
We want to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers in the marine industry by proving efficient and cost-effective shipping solutions covering all aspects of running, managing, repairing, and buying and selling of sea vessels.
We also nurture aspiring talent for a successful career in merchant navy, through excellent result-oriented IMU-CET classes, and by providing sponsorships to deserving candidates.
We are Working to Create a World of Goodness for the those Associated with Shipping.
We envision a world where shipping as industry and the people associated with it get the respect and recognition they deserve, and we as an organization play a vital role in making this happen.
Our vision is our driving force. We wish to take the shipping industry to new heights of success. We’ve built a team of passionate, experienced and hard-working people who tirelessly work to provide an exceedingly good service to all our shipping clients. We invest time and effort to understand customer needs and always deliver on our commitments in a timely manner.
With a firm belief that the future of Shipping rests in the hands of young and aspiring mariners, we tutor and train students for a successful career in the merchant Navy.
It’s What You Need.
Our Reward is Our Students' Success
- My name is Ankit Gusain & i'm sponsered from VMS company. Now i'm studied in TS rahaman
- They gave me sponsorship for dns course which im thankful of now i study in ts Rahaman
- Harsh H S IMI Noida . Proud to get sponsored by VMS . Eagerly waiting for my onboard training
- Its and excellent company got sponsorship form vms and now iam studying dns in a renowned college ts rahaman so thankfull because of the company's staff support
- I have given the sponsorship test and interview it was quite easy all the process was really smooth and tension free iam just thankfull to them because they helped me getting success toward my dream and I have also got an admission for DNS course in TS RAHAMAN which is also one of the reputed institute in india. Iam eagerly waiting to work onboard ship in vms shipping
- Yes they are professionals and gives quick response of your problem and helps to resolve it. I think that VMS is a great shipping company which has good employees and departments which can help you anytime. So, I pray to God that whenever I go to sail my experience will be good and adventerous. Best regards Karan singh (IMU_23-B/ Diploma in nautical science) TS. Rahaman
- I have also joined VMS Pvt Ltd. This is a great platform for the students who are pursuing career in Marine industry, The management are responsive and solve the queries quickly, help us and guide us professionally. Myself Shivam Thakur have joined Coimbatore Marine college for Graduate Marine engineering course (GME).
- I came across different companies, but this was a wonderful opportunity to become a seafarer. This company is giving training very fast. This will be a best choice of people who would like to become seafarer's
"Intrinsicly embrace top-line core competencies with real-time metrics. Conveniently reinvent functionalized collaboration"
"Progressively visualize professional value via distributed value. Appropriately redefine professional sources with extensible strategic theme areas. Progressively exploit plug-and-play ROI and excellent platforms"
"Compellingly e-enable distributed deliverables whereas customer directed vortals. Objectively pontificate leveraged collaboration and idea-sharing without bleeding-edge resources."
"The professors are really good, they give personal attention to each student. Mock tests helped me see where I stand and improve on my weak areas."
- "I'm super happy with my experience at VMS. Cracking the IMU-CET has never been easier."
"Exceptional teaching and affordable tuition fee, I'd definitely recommend VMS to anyone preparing for the IMU CET"
"This is the place to be if you're looking for IMU-CET coaching and guidance. The staff, study material, students...everything about VMS is just amazing!"
"I' want thank the VMS faculty for having faith in me and regularly motivating me. You guys helped me achieve my dream!"
- "What I liked best was the study material and the regular mock tests."
- "The classes helped me secure a good rank in the IMU-CET. The teachers are professional, friendly and go out of their way to help you."
Blogs from VMS
How To Attend An Interview?
When developing a career in the Merchant Navy industry, you need a recognized graduate degree in marine engineering from a reputed college. For this, one starts attempting the entrance exam of various shipping companies. Once you ace all the preliminaries exams and end up at the company offering golden sponsorship opportunities, you are on a […]
What Is GME?
GME or Graduate Marine Engineering is a one-year diploma course that offers an opportunity for mechanical engineering graduates to develop their careers in the merchant navy industry. If you wish to work in the merchant navy industry, GME is the perfect course that one should pursue. Various colleges provide this program; however, their admission and […]
How To Join Merchant Navy – Marine Engineering & Graduate Marine Engineering
The Merchant Navy industry is getting pinnacle of demand among the youth as everyone wants to be a Merchant Navy officer. This industry is associated with excellent career opportunities with a decent package at the early stage. Unlike other career industries, this won’t let you wait for months or years to make your stand in […]
Blogs from VMS